Any paid member of Mabuhay! Philippine Cultural Community is invited to participate in the “What is Filipino?” Photo Contest. “Member” includes any adult or child whose name is in our records as being paid (either as an individual or as part of a family membership).
Submit a photo you have taken that answers the question “What is Filipino?” from your perspective, along with a short narrative (100 words or less) describing how your image answers the question “What is Filipino?”
– Submit the following materials by December 1, 2012, by 6 p.m.
- Photo (Electronically in JPG format, less than 6 MB in size OR printed on 8.5×11-inch paper)
- Entry Form with name, age, phone number, e-mail address, title of image and100-word narrative
- Entry fee ($5 per person)
– Submit your entry materials via
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Photo Contest” as the subject line. OR
- Postal Mail: “What is Filipino?” Photo Contest, c/o Mr. Phil Smith, 3720 Lori Lane, Indianapolis, IN 46226.
– One entry per person. Entry fee is $5 per person.
– All submissions become property of MabuhayPCC.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- Photo contest entries will be displayed at the Pasko! Dinner and Dance on December 8, 2012.
- All attendees (including non-members) will have the opportunity to vote.
- The entry with the most votes will be announced as the winner at the end of the event.
- The winner will receive a gift certificate to Eduardo’s Filipino Restaurant, a feature in the Mabuhay! PCC newsletter, on the Mabuhay! PCC website and on Facebook.
By participating in this contest, you are giving Mabuhay! Philippine Cultural Community permission to publish your image in Mabuhay! PCC online and printed communications.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com